With everything that’s gone on in the last 6/7 weeks, my husband and I can completely embody the picture attached to this post.
- We lost my husband’s gran after her battle with cancer.
- We’ve said goodbye to my high school music teacher.
- I heard we lost that a friend from the high school jazz band after her courageous battle with cancer at 25.
- One of my best friends lost her dad.
- We’ve now lost my mum too after her sixteen and a half year war with cancer.
And throughout them all, we’ve had an immense sense of support and love from close friends and even those who maybe aren’t the closest but know when to be right there by our sides.