15th August 2017 – 15th August 2018
I know many people focus on 30 things to do before they are 30, but I want to do 30 things in my 30th year.
Some have been suggested, some are personal goals and I hope that as the list generates, I can really build on it.
- Document 24hrs in a blog post.
- Have a photo shoot.
- Write a will.
- Watch the Friends Episode where they all turn 30.
- Create a 30 song playlist that embodies me as a person.
- Go on an unplanned road trip.
- Read a “classic” book I’ve never read.
- Have breakfast in bed.
- Go to Disneyland Paris.
- Send more letters/postcards.
- Go to a music festival.
- Update my family tree.
- See a west-end show.
- Plan an adventure with my BFF’s.
- Meditate once a week.
- See a ballet performance.
- Book/Go see the Pandas 🐼 at Edinburgh Zoo
- Keep Bullet Journaling all year
- Hit 100+ postcards sent on Postcrossing
- Hit my goal weight by my next birthday
- See three plays in the local theatre
- Start a savings account
- Move house
- Take more photos
- Complete a computer game